Tuesday, February 24, 2009

new literacy

In doing all of these things with media all of a sudden I really am beginning to feel illiterate when it comes to technology. It is great that I am beginning to learn all of this stuff as my students will probably have an understanding of all these things and I will want to use forms of technology that will be rel event to their live. The down side is only that it can seem overwhelming to tackle all at once. Another frustrating this to think about is that by the time I feel that I have a form of technology down there will probably be new forms I will need to learn. Despite the frustration getting a start on this learning is still important.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, sometimes feel very frustrated with some of the technologies that I use...but I keep at it~

    ReplyDelete